Give your distributed enterprise a flexible WAN deployment with high-speed 5G mobile broadband to connect remote offices to the corporate network or to secure a wired Internet connection. The power of 5G enables unprecedented mobile data speeds with low latency to boost network performance – and coupled with Unified Threat Management (UTM) capabilities on the AR4050S-5G ensures secure access to business applications from anywhere on the enterprise WAN.
Allied Telesis AR4050S-5G Overview
- Support the use of immersive experience applications, video conferencing and other online business resources with the power of 5G mobile broadband
- Businesses that rely on mobile internet connectivity can be assured of stable operations as they can connect to two different 5G cellular carriers
- Back up a branch office wired WAN connection with a high-speed 5G mobile connection that can be used on-demand, when needed
- Complete application control enables organizations to manage which online applications their employees use and how they use them
- Web Control provides a simple means to increase user productivity, ensure compliance, and save bandwidth while preventing web-based threats from infecting corporate networks
- Comprehensive VPN functionality provides secure remote access, allowing employees to use digital business resources at any time, inside or outside the company premises
Allied Telesis AR4050S-5G Main Features
- AlliedWare Plus feature-rich operating system
- Flexible deployment with two 5G SIM card slots and wired Ethernet WAN and LAN ports
- Application-aware firewalling with Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
- Secure business operations with the Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Protect your business from websites known to contain malware with IP Reputation
- Automatically manage and optimize your WiFi with the AR4050S-5G’s built-in Autonomous Wave Control (AWC).
- Monitor WiFi performance visually with Vista Manager mini integrated into the device GUI, with floor and heat maps, client counts and more