The Avaya J100 Expansion Module extends the number of call appearances and feature buttons on the Avaya J169 IP Phone & Avaya J179 IP Phone. Each expansion module provides 24 additional buttons
for incoming/outgoing calls, for features such as autodial, for dialing contacts, or for other applications.
- 4.3 inches, 272 x 480 pixel color display that reverts to grayscale when connected to J169 IP Phone
- The Avaya J169/J179 IP Phones support up to 3 button modules, and each button module can take both Stand and Wall mount positions together with the phone.
- The J100 Expansion Module provides access to up to 24 buttons and lamps with ability to display 3 pages when a single expansion module is used.
- Each feature/line button has a red/green indicator
- Pre-configured background or screensavers are available to match the base phone.
- Power is supplied by base J169 or J179 IP Phone (PoE class 2). If 3 expansion modules are attached to J179, then an external 5 volt power supply is required.
- On Avaya Aura® and Avaya Approved Third Party Platforms, users can customize to determine which features/lines are positioned on the module.
- Supported on J169/J179 with both H.323 and SIP software
There are no reviews yet.