- Protects against known exploits, malware and malicious URLs using continuous threat intelligence provided by FortiGuard Labs security services
- Protects against unknown attacks using dynamic analysis and provides automated mitigation to stop targeted attacks
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin and AV Comparatives
- Extensive routing and networking capabilities to support the high-speed requirements of telecommunications carriers and large enterprises
- Massive scalability with accelerated IPv6 and VPN performance for high-speed Internet connectivity and cloud initiatives
- Enables flexible deployment modes that fit into organizations’ evolving network infrastructure requirements
- Single Pane of Glass with Network Operations Center (NOC) view provides 360° visibility to identify issues quickly and intuitively
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to collaboratively integrate and provide end-to-end security across the entire attack surface
Next Generation 14U 19-inch rack mount ATCA chassis with 40 Gbps Backplane and capable of Dual-Dual-Star topology. It can install up to 14 FortiGate 5000 series blades
Security blade that is powered by CP8 and NP6 for superior firewall and UTM performance.
Latest purpose-built FortiGate security blade with carrier-class
capacity and protection.