- This model of the Cisco IP Phone 7811 comes with multiplatform phone firmware installed, letting use Cisco’s phone with a third-party SIP platform. It is certified to support BroadSoft and Centile, and has been tested to be interoperable with Asterisk. This model also adds support for the Opus audio codec.
- Cisco 7811 is a basic one-line VoIP phone for everyday use. Cisco’s trusted engineering shines through in every aspect of this entry-level SIP phone. The screen displays information clearly and lets users operate the phone right away. 7811 features efficient narrowband audio using the handset or the full-duplex speakerphone.
- Cisco IP Phone 7811 features dual Ethernet ports and PoE support. Cisco includes enterprise-class networking features, as you’d expect: 802.1x authentication, HTTPS provisioning, TLS and SRTP security, and much more. Cisco 7811 is perfect for mounting on the wall, with an optional wall mount kit, at entrances or public spaces.
- Four context-sensitive soft keys and a display with high-resolution graphics and grayscale
- Dedicated fixed keys for common functions such as conference, messaging, directory, speakerphone, and a two-way navigation button
- Wideband audio available with the purchase of a wideband handset
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoint and Cisco Energy Wise to help reduce your energy costs
- An integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to support traffic from a co-located PC for reduced cable infrastructure costs
- A wall-mount option for common areas such as aisles or hallways, or where desk space is limited.
There are no reviews yet.