Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches feature:
- 8, 16, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet and 24, 48 port Fast Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate forwarding
- 2 or 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)/RJ 45 Combo uplinks (8 Port models only) or 4 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet Enhanced SFP (SFP+) uplinks on the Gigabit Ethernet models and 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) and 2 RJ 45 Combo uplinks on the Fast Ethernet models
- Perpetual PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W
- CLI and/or intuitive web UI manageability options
- Network monitoring through sampled flow (sFlow)
- Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guar
- Compact fanless models available with a depth of less than 13 inches (33 cm)
- Device management support with over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45, or USB console acces
- Reliability with a higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty support (E-LLW)
- Bluetooth for over-the-air access. The switches support an external Bluetooth dongle that plugs into the USB port on the switch and allows a Bluetooth-based RF connection with external laptops and tablets (Figure 2). Laptops and tablets can access the switch CLI using a Telnet or Secure Shell (SSH) client over Bluetooth. The GUI can be accessed over Bluetooth with a browser.
- Intelligent PoE+
- Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches support both IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (up to 30W per port) to deliver a lower total cost of ownership for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones, Cisco Aironet® and Catalyst wireless access points, or other standards-compliant PoE and PoE+ end devices. PoE removes the need to supply wall power to PoE-enabled devices and eliminates the cost of adding electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments.
- The PoE power allocation in the Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches is dynamic, and power mapping scales up to a maximum of 740W of PoE+ power. Intelligent power management allows flexible power allocation across all ports. With Perpetual PoE, the PoE+ power is maintained during a switch reload. This is important for critical endpoints such as medical devices and for IoT endpoints such as PoE-powered lights, so that there is no disruption during a switch reboot.
- Comprehensive 802.1X features to control access to the network, including flexible authentication, 802.1X monitor mode, and RADIUS change of authorization.
- 802.1X support with Network Edge Access Topology (NEAT), which extends identity authentication to areas outside the wiring closet (such as conference rooms).
- Single IP Management is available on the Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series switches. The uplink ports can be used to connect up to eight switches in a sigle stack and manage them via a single IP address .
Brand: Cisco Catalyst
Model Name/Number :C1000-24P-4X-L
Input Voltage :220V
Uplink Interfaces: 4 SFP+
Operating Temperature :-25 to 70 Degree C
Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% at 40 Degree C (non-condensing)
Frequency: 50 Hz
Dimension: 17.48 x 11.76 x 1.73inch
Phase :Single Phase
Gigabit Ethernet / FE ports :24 10/100/1000 RJ45 PoE+
PoE+power budget: 195W